Home » » Cose mai viste

Cose mai viste

Written By Unknown on Friday, July 26, 2013 | 9:32 AM

claytoncubitt:  Stoya and James Deen in my studio, Brooklyn  I love this picture. drivenbyboredom:  One day I am going to do a book of photos of Stoya drinking things with straws. Here she is drinking Zoe’s cleavage.    Zoe was both adorable and nice.
This woman fascinates me. If I only had a reason (other than satisfaction of personal curiosity) to interview her…  Also see: http://theburninglotus.tumblr.com/post/32323356747/another-of-the-classical-images-years-of-training
Here’s a production still from UnSEXpected. It comes out on August 7th. Meanwhile, please consider watching the trailer or pre-ordering it from somewhere like AdultDVDEmpire or TLAraw. They’re both very nice companies who also carry my fleshlight.
.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © pics from tumblr - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger